Kovach’s in-house coordination department utilizes the latest AutoCAD & Revit software. Participation in the BIM process ensures coordination with other trades throughout each project.
On the Cutting Edge
Our coordination personnel stay up to date with the latest industry software and technology. We generate Revit models of our panel areas from the project’s architectural drawings. This allows us to participate in the BIM process and give our General Contractors a complete picture of the building envelope.
We use the latest versions of AutoCAD®, Autodesk®, our own in-house plotting and full-scale scanning, Revit® and much more.
IN HOUSE ENGINEERING CAPABILITIES, EXPERIENCE AND LICENSING
All drafting personal have completed Basic and Advanced Revit Training through Maricopa Community College and completed AutoCAD 2016 Advanced 3D modeling course through Autodesk® Accredited CADSoft Consulting.
- AutoCAD® Architecture 2016
- AutoCAD® MEP 2016
- AutoCAD® Structural Detailing 2016
- Autodesk® Showcase®
- Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer
- In-house plotting and full scale scanning capabilities
- AutoCAD® 2016 with:
- Customized Tool Palettes
- Customized pull down menus
- Custom LISP routines and macros
- Custom block libraries (standard and dynamic blocks created in-house)
- Custom attribute extraction routines
- Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2016
- Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2016
- Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2016
- Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design
- Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage 2016
- Autodesk® Design Review
- AutoCAD WS for mobile platforms (iPhone/iPad & Droid)
- Panel Builder (for AXYZ CNC Router)
- Cyclone (for Leica 3D scanner)
- Cloudworx (for Leica 3D scanner)
- Faro Scene (for Faro 3D scanner)
- Kubit PointCloud (Point Cloud processing software)